dSupport Update to v2.0
ATTENTION dSupport users!
I have just updated dSupport to version 2.0 with the following new features:
- Ability to download your remote support application every time the user clicks the Remote Support button – this way your client will always have the latest version of your remote support app!
- Ability to use JPG, PNG, or GIF files for your supportlogo (animation/transparency supported!)
- Ability to include a custom icon for the application (at runtime, not embedded in the EXE itself.)
- Ability to configure it with your own SMTP server like D7 and dMaintenance, useful for when the client uses webmail and a mailto: link won’t start their email app.
- Ability to attach PC Health status, Event Log errors and warnings since last reboot, and even a SCREEN SHOT in the email sent to the tech!