dEventMonitor v1.5 is OUT of BETA, and introduces lots of new functionality!
Evolution of dEventMonitor has come a long way in a short time!
New Rule Exclusion Features:
- Exclude keywords or phrases from the Event Descriptions within individual alert rules.
- Global exclusion lists for Event IDs, Event Sources, and keywords/phrases in Event Descriptions.
- Total/Free space on both the OS partition and any other partition or mapped network drive you define, with a warning if the free space falls below 10%
- System Uptime (time since last reboot.)
- Display current status of any Windows services (running, stopped, disabled, etc.)
- SNMP query for specific OIDs to any network device, useful to check to see if the device is operational.
- Schedule an automatic update of your rule configurations from your own webserver, so every machine you deploy on can maintain a current rule set.
- Schedule an automatic update of dEventMonitor from www.FoolishIT.com to keep your version current.