d7x v21.2.19 Release Notes
- Registry Hive backup function now backs up registry hives to your ‘Local d7x Operating Directory’ (Config > Session tab > Session Paths/Files tab) instead of a static backup location in C:\Support
- Fixed an issue with dSupportSuite where it wasn’t recognized as installed if your licensed company name ends in a period “.”
- Also made minor updates to many of the d7x modules used by various internal functionality.
- v18.104.22.168 – Fixed d7x Functions searches not finding search terms in the function description.
- v22.214.171.124 – Added “Reboot to WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment)” to the Reboot menu just above “Reboot to Safe Mode”
- v126.96.36.199 – Running Regedit.exe from the Windows/Registry drop down menus in d7x now launches Registry Editor with TrustedInstaller privileges by default, bypassing registry permissions.