d7x v19.6.1 Release Notes
Additions and Improvements:
- Added /GetConfig= and /GetDefs command line arguments.
- Added alerts on d7x System Info tab if a number of registry hijacks are detected; clicking the alert will open Malware Search Tool on the Registry Hijacks tab where it can be dealt with.
- Added Disable Telemetry to Windows 10 tweaks.
- Improved File Unlocker functionality.
- Fixed some d7x based windows appearing under the d7x main window instead of on top, specifically when opening the window began from the System Info tab’s Alerts column.
- Fixed multiple log entries for Delete Temp Files functionality.