d7x v18.10.26 Release (Updated for v126.96.36.199)
- Improved Windows Update repairs for Windows 10 specific issues.
- d7x Event Log Viewer adds ‘Last Week’ and ‘Last Month’ to the event filtering in addition to the existing ‘Last Reboot’ option.
- Added PowerCfg Efficiency Diagnostics report to reports column on the Audit/Diag tab. Previously this was buried in the tweaks section under the PowerCfg wrapper.
- Added d7x Tools tab to bring some other previously buried features into the spotlight (work-in-progress, more to come.)
- Fixed ‘Non-Direct URLs’ method for downloading custom apps which scrapes a downloaded web page for the current download link in a redirect; this is used in conjunction with the updated CCleaner default custom app released yesterday with other default apps fixes.
v188.8.131.52 Fixes: (Addendum)
- CPU Usage display should now be functional on all systems
- Fixed issue with incorrect icons being used for the d7x Tools tab, which was randomly pulling icons from other apps.