CopyToFlash is a ZERO-CLICK utility I wrote for my own need of copying content to several hundred flash drives for distribution.
Basically it starts a drive monitor to detect when a flash drive is plugged into the system, and when that happens it copies the content to the flash drive, then waits on removal and insertion of a new flash drive before copying the content again to the new drive – all accomplished with ZERO CLICKS (after the initial content selection, that is.)
Here’s the process:
- Start CopyToFlash.exe
- Browse for / select a directory.
- Click Start Monitoring! (a new status window will appear, waiting on the first flash drive.)
- Insert the flash drive, wait for the copy to complete (an alert will sound), then remove the flash drive.
- Repeat step 4 until you are done.
- Click the taskbar icon to restore the minimized CopyToFlash window, and click Stop Monitoring!
So it does everything but the physical stuff. Behind the scenes, you’ll see CopyToFlash utilize Robocopy for the copying process, in order to avoid max path limitations and to only copy files if they are newer than the destination files.
- v1.3 Released December 19th, 2019 – Removed requirement to press enter when formatting drives before the file copy process.
- v1.2 Released July 31st, 2019 – Added option to format drives before copying files (by user suggestion) and set volume label for format.
- CopyToFlash is FREE for all usage both personal and commercial.
- Software advertised as “free” on this website is intended as free for personal as well as commercial usage, unless otherwise specified on the product page itself (where it would typically involve some extended functionality labeled as a ‘premium’ feature, or possibly where commercial functionality or support is desired.)
- All free software on this website is distributed “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind; this includes product support as well as any compensation monetary or otherwise for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software.
- See the inserted EULA.txt or product Info.txt file within the product download for the full end user license agreement.
We’re glad you wish to make a donation to our team, and even more so that whatever we’ve done for you was worth it!
Thank you for supporting our team, from the entire crew at d7xTech, Inc!
($5 minimum - do not use a $ in the price field!)
Downloaded 4078 times
Interested in Anti-Malware?
CryptoPrevent Anti-Malware is a robust anti-virus/anti-malware software supplement, filling a huge gap that exists with traditional security solutions to provide protection against a growing multitude of new and emerging ransomware and other malicious software threats.
New Release: dSupportSuite and dSS Mgmt Console v188.8.131.52 with ShadowGuard! dSupportSuite, our White-Label Automated Maintenance app / Business Card with...