d7x v21.2.13 Release Notes
- Added ability to run Custom Apps with standard user privileges (as opposed to Admin/default or TrustedInstaller) which is probably most useful for certain scripts you may be using, not so much for the apps themselves.
- Fixed (hopefully) a timing issue causing d7x to fail in either updating itself and/or in configuration switching when d7x is run from a flash drive with slower write speeds.
- Fixed ‘Map Pre-Defined Network Drive(s)’ in the Network drop down menu.
- Removed some duplicate entries when displaying all d7x Functions in a listbox.
- Added new d7x internal functionality to sync the system time with time.nist.gov, and it’s WAY faster than using the Neutron custom app. Search for ‘time’ in all d7x Functions.
- v188.8.131.52 – On the d7x Tools tab specifically, fixed right-click > Configure App/Function not opening the config for d7x Functions.