CryptoPrevent v184.108.40.206 Released
v220.127.116.11 (May 19th, 2017)
- Added an alert for Windows XP-7 to inform of high DPI setting and recommend lowering it while applying protections
- Windows 8 & 10 do not get the alert but the interface is usable with only slight visual issues on increased scaling settings
- Youtube video going over how to change DPI settings can be found here: https://youtu.be/biuNjFnoqPI
- Removed a couple rules for HoneyPot Detection that could cause false positives with some file types
- If you receive any false positive alerts with HoneyPot Detection please continue send us the event information from the History tab so we can get exceptions added when needed
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!